Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Saturday 13 January 2024

Jackie Edwards - This Is My Story (Trojan CD, 2005)

::: DOWNLOAD :::

Record date: 1960-82

CD1:
 1) Your Eyes Are Dreaming (Original Version)
 2) We're Gonna Love
 3) Tell Me Darling
 4) Heaven Just Knows (Original Version)
 5) Whenever There's Moonlight
 6) All My Days
 7) Why Make Believe
 8) The Things You Do
 9) The Vow [Jackie & Millie]
10) The Same One
11) This Is My Story [Jackie & Millie]
12) At The End (Of The Rainbow)
13) My Desire [Jackie & Millie]
14) Too Experienced
15) Oh Manio
16) In Paradise [Jackie Edwards & Judy Mowatt]
17) Come On Girl
18) Your Eyes Are Dreaming (Reggae Version)
19) Johnny Gunman
20) I Do Love You
21) Who Told You So
22) Julie On My Mind
23) Miss Black & Beautiful
24) Do What You Wanna Do
25) Mary
26) Theme From Peyton Place
27) You're My Future Wife
28) Do You Believe In Love

CD2:
 1) Before The Next Teardrop Falls
 2) Back In My Arms
 3) Reap What You Sow
 4) I'll Never Believe In You
 5) So Jah Seh
 6) Invasion (aka 'Wa Da Da')
 7) Tell Me Darling (Reggae Version)
 8) What You Gonna Do
 9) Come Closer To Me
10) Sincerely
11) If I Didn't Have A Dime To Play The Jukebox
12) Keep On Running
13) I'm In The Mood For Love
14) Get Up
15) When I Fall In Love
16) Heaven Just Knows (Reggae Version)
17) My Name Is Fred (OK Fred)
18) All Shook Up
19) Ghetto King (aka 'King Of The Ghetto')
20) Ghetto Queen
21) Girl Of My Dreams [Jackie & Doreen]
22) See Dem A Gwan Deh (Can't You Do Something)
23) Pledging My Love

Vocals: Jackie Edwards