Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Thursday 12 May 2022

Various Artists - Trojan Lovers Rock Box Set (2005)

::: DOWNLOAD :::

Record date: 197X-8X

CD1:
 1) Janet Kay - Lovin' You
 2) Hortense Ellis - Unexpected Places
 3) June Powell - Please, Mr Please
 4) Cynthia Schloss - Sad Movies
 5) Marie-Pierre - Nothing Gained (From Loving You)
 6) Barbara Jones - This Love Makes Me Happy
 7) Audrey Hall - Heart Of Stone
 8) Doreen Schaffer - That Wonderful Sound
 9) Paula - Dynamic
10) Betty Padgett - My Eyes Adored You
11) Elizabeth Archer & The Equators - Feel Like Making Love
12) Susan Cadogan - If
13) Pam Hall - Perfidia
14) Angela Stewart - When Love Comes Knocking (At Your Door)
15) T.T.Ross - I Will
16) Yvonne Sterling - If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
17) The J Sisters - I Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)

CD2:
 1) Freddie McGregor - Lover's Rock
 2) Ruddy Thomas & Barry Biggs - Reflections In My Life
 3) Winston Reedy - Dim The Light
 4) Sugar Minott - Never Too Young
 5) Fil Callender & The In-Crowd - Getting Cosy
 6) Errol Dunkley - Peekaboo
 7) John Holt - You're Never Find Another Love Like Mine
 8) Boris Gadiner - You're Everything To Me
 9) Matumbi - After Tonight
10) Gregory Isaacs - Next To You
11) Cornel Campbell - Whenever You Need Me
12) Honeyboy - You Are Mine
13) Pat Kelly - No Love
14) Delroy Wilson - I'm Still Waiting
15) Alton Ellis & Tony Sexton - Telephone Line
16) Jimmu London - A Little Love

CD3:
 1) Sharon Forrester - Silly Wasn't I
 2) Alton Ellis & Janet Kay - I'm Still in Love With You
 3) Jennifer Day - Together
 4) Marie Pierre - Can't Go Through With Life
 5) Janette Silvera - I've Never Been To Me
 6) Audrey Hall - I Can Not Wait(No More)
 7) Barbara Jones - The Power Of Love
 8) Paula Clarke - Skip And Dance
 9) Cynthia Schloss - Cha La La, I Need You
10) June Powell - The Best Thing For Me
11) Hortense Ellis - My Willow Tree
12) Jenny Talor - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
13) Marcia Griffiths - There's No Me Without You
14) Dimple Hinds & The Marvels - A Lover's Concerto
15) PAM - About To Lose My Mind
16) T.T. Ross - Last Date (With You)
17) Carol Brown - Just Enough To Keep Me Hanging On