Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Wednesday 30 March 2022

[CD8] Bob Marley & The Wailers - Complete Wailers 1967-72 Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah [JAD-EMI CD, 1998]

::: DOWNLOAD :::

 1) Screwface
 2) Redder Than Red
 3) Lively up yourself
 4) Trouble Dub
 5) Dub Feeling
 6) Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah
 7) Grooving Kingston ['Trench Town Rock' Version Featuring U-Roy]
 8) Pour Down The Sunshine
 9) Gonna Get You
10) Cry To Me
11) Reggae On Broadway
12) I'm Hurting Inside
13) Oh Lord, Got To Get There
14) Dance Do The Reggae
15) Stay With Me
16) Guava Jelly
17) Guava
18) Red
19) Live
20) Samba
21) Screwface [2]
22) Kingston 12 Shuffle
23) Choke
24) Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah [2]