Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Sunday 19 December 2021

John Holt - Holt Like A Bolt ~ An Essential Collection [Burning Bush CD, 2001]

::: DOWNLOAD :::

 1) I Will Always Love You
 2) Rainy Night In Georgia
 3) Do You Love Me
 4) I'll Be There
 5) Stick By Me
 6) A Love I Can Feel
 7) Last Love
 8) Riding For A Fall
 9) Hooligans Change Your Style
10) On The Beach
11) The Tide Is High
12) Pledging My Love
13) Winter World Of Love
14) Rain From The Skies
15) Up Park Camp
16) Just Out Of Reach
17) Wear You To The Ball
18) No Man Is An Island