Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Monday 8 November 2021

Willi Williams & The Armagedons - Messenger Man [Blood & Fire CD, 2005]

::: DOWNLOAD :::

 1) Messenger Man
 2) Slave
 3) Give Jah Praise
 4) Dungeon
 5) Zion Town
 6) I Man
 7) No Hiding Place
 8) Valley Of Jehosephat (Extended Version)
 9) Rocking Universally (Armagideon Style)
10) Messenger Man Version
11) Slave Dub
12) Give Jah Praise Version
13) Dungeon Dub
14) Zion Town Dub
15) I Man Version
16) No Hiding Place Version
17) Universal Dub