Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Niney The Observer - Reggae Anthology ~ Roots With Quality [17 North Parade CD, 2009]


::: DOWNLOAD :::

CD1:
 1) Niney - Blood And Fire
 2) Big Youth - Whole Lot Of Fire
 3) Max Romeo And Niney - The Coming Of Jah
 4) Max Romeo And Lee Perry - Rasta Bandwagon
 5) Delory Wilson - Rascal Man
 6) Sang Hugh And The Lionaires - Rasta No Born Yah
 7) Michael Rose - Guess Whos Coming To Dinner Clap The Barber
 8) Delroy Washington - The Way To Reason
 9) Reggae Crusaders - Bring The Couchie Come
10) Slim Smith - I Need Your Loving
11) Gregory Isaacs - Rock On
12) Ken Boothe - Silver Words
13) Delory Wilson - My Baby Is Gone
14) Dennis Brown - Here I Come
15) I Roy - Jah Come Here
16) Johnny Clarke - Warrior
17) Ranking Trevor - Whip Them Jah
18) Junior Delgado - Every Natty
19) Junior Byles - Weeping
20) Tyrone Taylor - Sufferation

CD2:
 1) Dennis Brown And Bongo Herman - Wolfs And Leopards Nosey Joe
 2) Gregory Isaacs And Ranking Buckers - Slave Master
 3) Freddy McGregor - Chant It Down
 4) Leroy Smart - Jah Is My Light
 5) Dennis Brown - No More Will I Roam Ext Mix
 6) Horace Andy - Materialist
 7) Jacob Miller - Moses
 8) Glasford Manning - Prophecy Call
 9) Niney - Mutiny
10) The Jewels - I Jah I
11) The Ethiopians - Slave Call
12) The Heptones - Temptation Botheration And Tribulation
13) Third World - Roots With Quality
14) Freddy McGregor - Tease My Love
15) Sugar Minott - Lovers Race
16) Don Carlos - Mr Sun
17) Barry Brown - Thank You Mama
18) Freddy McGregor - Lovers Rock JA Style
19) Jimmy Riley - Sweets For My Sweet
20) Leroy Smart And Baby Wayne - Money Friend

By Danny Dred. Respect !!