Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Wednesday 18 July 2018

King Tubby - Two Big Bull In A One Pen Dubwise [Firehouse LP, 1985]

::: DOWNLOAD :::

A1) Two Big Bull In A One Pen Dubwise
A2) Body Crazy Dubwise
A3) Is It Love I'm Feeling Dubwise
A4) Tribulation Dubwise
A5) Riddle Me This Dubwise
B1) Follow Me Now Dubwise
B2) Cater Fi She Dubwise
B3) Don't Touch My Choo-Choo Dubwise
B4) Ain't Gonna Be No Loafter Dubwise
B5) Monkey Sample Dubwise

Password: opdk