Roots & Dub Appendix:

"O Tersies ships, weep; there are no house - fe it have been demolished, an there are no enterin; it have been revealed fe them iginnin from Keeteem country. O unu who live pon ilands an who cross pon the sea - ina whom Seedona merchants trade filled up, be calm. Sheehor seed an `Abbay river harvest were she income pon many Waters; an she were peoples market. O Seedona, shame, fe the sea, sea fortress, have spoken sayin - "I-man didn't labour, I-man didn't birth; an I-man didn't raise up braves, an I-man didn't raise up virgins." Labour shall seize them pon Theeros report - pon the time she report reached Gibts. Cross toward Tersies; unu who live pon ilands - weep."

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Unconquered People + Dub

A1. Give I Grace
A2. Friday Evening
A3. Mr. Taxman
A4. Survive
A5. Top Control
B1. We A De Rasta
B2. Unconquered People
B3. Possibility
B4. Dwellers Of Darkness
B5. Practice What Jah Teach
C1. Give I Grace Dub
C2. Unconquered People Dub
C3. Practive What Jah Teach Dub
C4. Mr. Taxman Dub
D1. Possibility Dub
D2. Survive Dub
D3. Top Control Dub
D4. Friday Evening Dub

Download: http://zipansion.com/1dmf6